|Specific Job Details
|Job Summary||On Site Social Media / Web Coordinator, Las Vegas, Nevada (USA)
|Company Hiring||Dynojet Research Inc.
The Social Media / Web Coordinator will be responsible for handling specific social media and website related tasks on a regular basis that include: content postings, Constant Contact e-mail campaigns, basic website updates, forum administration, and social media campaign promotions. Coordinator may also assist with minor IT issues and graphics needs. Candidate being considered for position must be able to understand the concepts of storytelling, branding and spreading a look-and-feel across all mediums. Effective organization, time management, attention to detail, and strong communication skills are keys to success.
In addition, a demonstrated knowledge and/or enthusiast background in automotive or motorcycle performance is a plus!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process specific website updates and content postings
- Shoot video at select events and coordinate video production with producer
- Constant Contact e-mail campaigns
- Manage and oversee Facebook & Twitter pages
- Process Social Media and Website promotions/contests
- Effective time management of multiple priorities and deadlines
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Must be detail oriented and highly motivated
- Must be able to follow direction through management
- Background or interest in automotive performance is a plus
- Excellent writing skills
- Videographer experience- Shooting, editing and production is a plus. -Flash/After Effects knowledge a plus.
Development Language Proficiency Requirements:
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Design Suite in Windows environment
- Adobe Premiere and After Effects (optional)
Send resumes to email@example.com
- HTML and HTMLS
- 1 year of experience with ASP.NET 2.0/3.5 and .NET Framework
- Experience with MS Visual Studio
|Job Skill Set||
|Date Posted||1/20/2012 12:00:00 AM