Dynojet CAN Link Cable, CAN to CAN , 36" for Power CommanderSKU#76950117
Dynojet CAN Link Cable, CAN to CAN , 36" for Power Commander
you may also like
- Compact design for discrete placement & easy uninstallation to revert to stock settings
- Vast library of tunes for any combination of aftermarket parts
- Easily change & upgrade tunes as you upgrade parts
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with fuel tuners to unlock your ride’s potential
- Upgradeable with additional features such as auto-tune and launch control (included on fuel and ignition models, available through the ignition module accessory on all other models)
- Analog input which allows you to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- Easily connects to your computer via USB
- Each cylinder can be mapped individually and for each gear, giving riders more granular control
- One year warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Piggyback Fuel Tuner
The Power Commander V is a unique fuel tuning device because it can monitor and maintain your air/fuel ratio without directly changing the ECU. To reinstate your stock settings, all you need to do is uninstall the device, and you’re done.
Power Core Software
Unlock Your Potential
- Connects dynamometer runs with fuel tuners
- Adjusts/creates calibrations and maps
Compare Your Data
Our C3 Tuning Software can store all of your data from your fuel tuner onto your computer and compare it side by side for even more insight into your performance.
Advanced Tuning Capability
Our PowerCore software does far more than compare data; it also helps you tune like never before. It can create maps with up to 30 throttle positions, designate target AFRs for each map cell, and map multiple cylinders simultaneously. You’ll be the master of any machine in no time.
Display and read your data in whatever form you need to get the best tune possible. PowerCore can stream your live data and display it as power cells or graphs for comparisons and easy diagnostics.