you may also like
- Unique autotune capability that creates a custom tune just for your riding style
- The easy-to-read high-contrast screen gives you full control over how you tune your ride
- Ability to flash your motorcycle from the road, whenever you want
- Quickly build your own tune or choose from a wide variety of trusted Dynojet-engineered tunes
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with fuel tuners to unlock your ride’s potential
- Can be mounted and used as a live diagnostic panel as you ride, with customizable alarms
- Weather-resistant and shock-resistant
- One-year warranty and unlimited tech support
- Proudly made in the USA
Our Power Vision for Harley Davidson is truly a unique version of this device. Not only is it a powerful fuel tuner but it also can monitor your rides and create a custom tune based on that data. Then all you need to do is flash the new tune, and you’re back on the road.
Easy To Use
With a simple Molex 8-pin connector and a full-color display, our Harley Davidson Power Vision is easy to use for any experience level of tuner. The device can be connected via mini-USB to most Windows computers to use with our PowerCore Software. It also includes an expansion port to link to other Dynojet upgrades like our AutoTune and Wide Band 2 devices.
Power Core Software
Unlock Your Potential
- Connects dynamometer runs with fuel tuners
- Adjusts/creates calibrations and maps
Compare Your Data
Our C3 Tuning Software can store all of your data from your fuel tuner onto your computer and compare it side by side for even more insight into your performance.
Advanced Tuning Capability
Our PowerCore software does far more than compare data; it also helps you tune like never before. It can create maps with up to 30 throttle positions, designate target AFRs for each map cell, and map multiple cylinders simultaneously. You’ll be the master of any machine in no time.
Display and read your data in whatever form you need to get the best tune possible. PowerCore can stream your live data and display it as power cells or graphs for comparisons and easy diagnostics.