Dynojet Snowmobile Power Vision
DISCLAIMER: Not legal for sale or use in California - Shop Approved Parts
- Easy-to-read high-contrast screen gives you full control over how you tune your ride
- Ability to flash your snowmobile from the trail, whenever you want
- Quickly build your own tune or choose from a wide variety of trusted Dynojet-engineered tunes
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with fuel tuners to unlock your ride’s potential
- Can be mounted and used as a live diagnostic panel as you ride, with customizable alarms
- Weather resistant and shock resistant
- One-year warranty and unlimited tech support
- Proudly made in the USA
Made for Upgrades
Our Power Vision fuel tuner line can hold multiple tunes right on the device, which means that you can reflash your ECU for changing conditions right from the water. Keep a tune available for each of your favorite upgrades and ride styles to optimize your snowmobile for everything you need.
Not just a fuel tuner, Dynojet's Power Vision devices are also powerful monitoring tools to track your progress as you ride. The data can then be viewed using our PowerCore software to help you improve your tune. It can also be used as an extra instrument panel when mounted to the handlebars of your snowmobile for even more control over your progress.
Power Core Software
Unlock Your Potential
- Connects dynamometer runs with fuel tuners
- Adjusts/creates calibrations and maps
Compare Your Data
Our C3 Tuning Software can store all of your data from your fuel tuner onto your computer and compare it side by side for even more insight into your performance.
Advanced Tuning Capability
Our PowerCore software does far more than compare data; it also helps you tune like never before. It can create maps with up to 30 throttle positions, designate target AFRs for each map cell, and map multiple cylinders simultaneously. You’ll be the master of any machine in no time.
Display and read your data in whatever form you need to get the best tune possible. PowerCore can stream your live data and display it as power cells or graphs for comparisons and easy diagnostics.