Dynamometer Sales Information
NOTE: This form is for Dynamometer Sales and Technical Support inquiries ONLY! If you have a questions about our other Power sports Products. use the following links. Power Commander | Power vision | Jet Kits
Power Core Software
Unlock Your Potential
- Connects dynamometer runs with fuel tuners
- Adjusts/creates calibrations and maps
Compare Your Data
Our C3 Tuning Software can store all of your data from your fuel tuner onto your computer and compare it side by side for even more insight into your performance.
Advanced Tuning Capability
Our PowerCore software does far more than compare data; it also helps you tune like never before. It can create maps with up to 30 throttle positions, designate target AFRs for each map cell, and map multiple cylinders simultaneously. You’ll be the master of any machine in no time.
Display and read your data in whatever form you need to get the best tune possible. PowerCore can stream your live data and display it as power cells or graphs for comparisons and easy diagnostics.
Dynamometer Specifications Information
Below is a list of the Dynamometer specifications. In addition, you can download a pdf specs. document from below. For additional specifications related questions, please give us a call at: 800-992-3525.
Shop Requirements for Dynamometer
|Operating System||Windows 7 or later||Windows 7 or later|
|Processor||Dual Core Processor, 2GHz or faster||Intel Core i5 2.8GHz or faster|
|Memory||4GB System Ram||8GB System Ram or more|
|Hard Drive||100GB or larger (54MB required for program)||500GB or larger (54MB required for program)|
|Monitor/Graphics Card||1280x1024 (SXGA) resolution or higher||1600x900 resolution or higher|
|Network Adapter||1 free 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ethernet port||1 free 100Mbps RJ45 or Wireless|
|External Media||CD ROM drive||CD ROM drive|
|Printer||Printer, if prints are needed||Color printer if prints are needed.|
Equipment Lease Options
Dynojet offers competitive and affordable lease-purchase options through programs that are provided by third party Equipment Leasing Partners. Over the years we have developed strong relationships with our vendors and trust in their abilities to provide prompt service, and ‘best in the business’ lease rates for our dyno customers. We have long term partnerships with lease vendors who can facilitate lease/finance programs for all types of buyers – whether you’re a new start-up performance shop or a multi-line dealership.
Our Leasing companies are quick to respond to your needs, and after receiving your basic one-page application, you can expect an offer put together for your lease within 24 hours, many times the same day! Most of our Leases are structured with a $1 buy-out (some states are restricted to a slightly different term) and this makes Leasing your dyno even more attractive.
Equipment Leasing offers several key advantages to a conventional bank loan or standard financing. Here are a few of the key advantages:
- Tax advantages including easy to implement deductions, and leasing may help you to avoid the Alternative Minimum Tax. A larger deduction, would be more cash in your pocket! Thus reducing the true cost of leasing.
- No down payment or low down payment. Leases can be structured with very little down, or nothing down, upon approved credit.
- Some leases can be structured to fit your cash flow needs, such as Seasonal Payment packages, whereby your payments will be higher during your peak earning months (summer) and then lower in the Off-Season (winter).
- Secure 100% financing, Plus ‘soft costs’ such as computers, installation, shipping, taxes, etc. Usually up to a 10% addition to the primary dyno cost.
- Conserves capital and credit. This frees up your funds for any immediate needs that may arise such as payroll, or quick capital purchases that may arise.
- Leasing can offer longer terms than a conventional loan, thus lowering your monthly payment. We currently offer as long as 72 months, in some cases.
- Hedge against inflation. Your payment will remain the same, for the term of the lease, even if the buying power of the dollar fluctuates.
- Quick and efficient, as there is very little paperwork for most deals under $50,000, and you will have an offer within 24 hours, most on the same day!
A final thought on leasing - We have done the shopping around for you and our Lease Partners offer the best rates in the leasing business, with a commitment to honesty and integrity.
Some of our customers have procured their own financing and leasing and we do welcome that, however we would caution you to investigate any company that may be offering you a deal that is simply ‘too good to be true’. We recommend a simple Better Business Bureau search, before you sign any documents or send any payments into a funding source that might be questionable.
Leasing or Buying Questions
For more information, contact our Dynamometer Sales Department US toll free: 1-800-992-3525. Locally: 702-399-1423. Optionally, you can send us a quick email using the following contact form: click here to access.