Power Commander V for Honda CRF450L / CRF450X
DISCLAIMER: Not legal for sale or use in California - Shop Approved Parts
Power Commander V Product Introduction
The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. Below you will find some Power Commander V features.
- Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
Power Commander V w/ Built in Ignition Control
On select models, gain control over fuel delivery AND timing with the new Power Commander V with fuel and ignition control. The best of both worlds, now you can realize all the benefits of the Power Commander V and the Ignition Module 5 wrapped in a single enclosure. This Power Commander V is available for select twin cylinder engines.
- Retains all of the standard Power Commander V fuel control features
- Allows +/- 20 degrees of timing adjustment
- Map Switch Input – change maps on the fly
- Adjust timing per cylinder
- Raise your Rev Limit (only available on select models)
- Built In Launch Limiter
Power Commander V - PTi
On select models a new version of PCV is now available that's perfect for forced induction applications. This new unit, PCV-PTi, comes with a Bosch 3 bar MAP/Temp sensor as part of the PCV harness for expanded capabilities built into the control center software.
The PTi version of the PCV gives you the ability to modify your fuel curve based off a pressure (boost) table and/or temperature table. The pressure table gives you 3D mapping capability based on boost vs RPM, while the temperature table gives you 2D mapping capability with up to 50 points of adjustment.
This new version of the Power Commander V is perfect for turbocharged or supercharged applications looking for precision, control, and reliability.
- Individual cylinder and gear mapping
- Ten throttle position columns
- Gear input: Map adjustment based on gear and speed
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility
- Analog input
Piggyback Fuel Tuner
The Power Commander V is a unique fuel tuning device because it can monitor and maintain your air/fuel ratio without directly changing the ECU. To reinstate your stock settings, all you need to do is uninstall the device, and you’re done.
Power Commander V for Honda CRF450L / CRF450X Tunes Available
Power Commander V for Honda CRF450L / CRF450X has tunes, see below
- 16-074-001 CRF450L model, Stock exhaust, Stock intake
- 16-074-002 CRF450X model, Stock exhaust, Stock intake
- 16-074-003 CRF450X model, Yoshimura slip-on, stock intake
Power Core Software
Unlock Your Potential
- Connects dynamometer runs with fuel tuners
- Adjusts/creates calibrations and maps
Compare Your Data
Our C3 Tuning Software can store all of your data from your fuel tuner onto your computer and compare it side by side for even more insight into your performance.
Advanced Tuning Capability
Our PowerCore software does far more than compare data; it also helps you tune like never before. It can create maps with up to 30 throttle positions, designate target AFRs for each map cell, and map multiple cylinders simultaneously. You’ll be the master of any machine in no time.
Display and read your data in whatever form you need to get the best tune possible. PowerCore can stream your live data and display it as power cells or graphs for comparisons and easy diagnostics.