Power Commander V for Polaris Ranger RZR XP900(Fuel & Ignition)
you may also like
DISCLAIMER: Not legal for sale or use in California - Shop Approved Parts
Our Power Commander V fuel tuner optimizes your ride anywhere you’ll roam. This sleek module seamlessly optimizes your air/fuel ratio without directly changing the ECU, making it effortless to push it to the max. Easily uninstall to revert back to factory default settings when you feel like giving everyone else a chance. Power Commander V takes the guesswork out of pairing efficiency with performance, keeping your focus where it belongs — on the journey ahead.
Better than ever (and smaller than ever), Power Commander V now has a fuel change range of -100/+250%, automatically giving you the best mix of performance and fuel efficiency at all times. This fuel tuner holds two maps at a time for multiple drive options (via the Power Commander V map switch accessory), as well as 10 throttle position columns, so you won’t sacrifice comfort for performance. Featuring a plug-and-play kit, Power Commander V can be installed discreetly underneath your seat, ensuring your ride looks as good as it runs.
- PCV includes Ignition adjustment
- Due to this vehicle’s configuration Dynojet was not able to develop a map on the dynamometer. This PCV comes preloaded with a zero map, which will make the vehicle run as stock. It is up to the end user to adjust the fuel and timing as needed to coincide with the vehicle’s requirements. This is best accomplished by adding an Autotune.
- Rev Xtend not available on this model
- Dual channel Auto tune system allows each cylinder to be mapped separately
- Compact design for discrete placement & easy uninstallation to revert to stock settings
- Vast library of tunes for any combination of aftermarket parts
- Easily change & upgrade tunes as you upgrade parts
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with fuel tuners to unlock your ride’s potential
- Upgradeable with additional features such as auto-tune and launch control (included on fuel and ignition models, available through the ignition module accessory on all other models)
- Analog input which allows you to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- Easily connects to your computer via USB
- Each cylinder can be mapped individually and for each gear, giving riders more granular control
- One year warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Piggyback Fuel Tuner
Monitor and maintain your UTV's air/fuel ratio without directly changing the ECU with our Power Commander line of fuel tuners. This device has tons of tunes to choose from and can optimize your UTV for speed, torque, and power.
The Power Commander fuel tuner line can help take your UTV to the next level of power, without the issue of rewriting the ECU directly. With hundreds of tunes to choose from perfectly tailored for stock, modified or racing UTVs, this device is an absolute necessity during the upgrading process.
Power Commander V for Polaris Ranger RZR XP900(Fuel & Ignition) Tunes Available
Power Commander V for Polaris Ranger RZR XP900(Fuel & Ignition) has tunes, see below
- 19-020-000 Zero map
Power Core Software
Unlock Your Potential
- Connects dynamometer runs with fuel tuners
- Adjusts/creates calibrations and maps
Compare Your Data
Our C3 Tuning Software can store all of your data from your fuel tuner onto your computer and compare it side by side for even more insight into your performance.
Advanced Tuning Capability
Our PowerCore software does far more than compare data; it also helps you tune like never before. It can create maps with up to 30 throttle positions, designate target AFRs for each map cell, and map multiple cylinders simultaneously. You’ll be the master of any machine in no time.
Display and read your data in whatever form you need to get the best tune possible. PowerCore can stream your live data and display it as power cells or graphs for comparisons and easy diagnostics.