Power Package - Stage 5
Stage 5 Power Package for 2017-2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 (Core Exchange)SKU#96090028
Stage 5 Power Package for 2017-2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 (Core Exchange)
DISCLAIMER: Not legal for sale or use in California - Shop Approved Parts
EXPLORE THE POSSIBLITIES
With Stage 5 for your Can-Am X3, you can reap the benefits of up to 65 more HP vs. stock (on 100 octane fuel). We’ve engineered our Stage 5 Power Package for long-lasting performance, so you can keep the heat on your competition — not your vehicle.
Stage 5 includes everything in the Stage 4 kit, plus an upgraded Big Wheel turbocharger. If stock parts can’t handle your power, Dynojet’s Stage 5 Power Package is your solution. You’ll tap into more power in less boost, and the lower charge temps will help you not just outrun the pack, but outlast them, too.
This Power Package also includes a Power Vision 3 fuel tuner pre-loaded with premium tunes developed and tested by Dynojet. Choose from one of our custom-made tunes or set your own, for your perfect ride.
- Boosted power: up to 65 more HP on 100 octane fuel; up to 35 HP gain on 91 octane
- More power in less boost
- Upgraded Big Wheel turbocharger that is built to last
- Lower charge temps
- Better throttle response than stock
- Adjustable secondary spring and weights for larger off-road tires and terrain
Power Core Software
Unlock Your Potential
- Connects dynamometer runs with fuel tuners
- Adjusts/creates calibrations and maps
Compare Your Data
Our C3 Tuning Software can store all of your data from your fuel tuner onto your computer and compare it side by side for even more insight into your performance.
Advanced Tuning Capability
Our PowerCore software does far more than compare data; it also helps you tune like never before. It can create maps with up to 30 throttle positions, designate target AFRs for each map cell, and map multiple cylinders simultaneously. You’ll be the master of any machine in no time.
Display and read your data in whatever form you need to get the best tune possible. PowerCore can stream your live data and display it as power cells or graphs for comparisons and easy diagnostics.
- Maverick X3 2017
- Maverick X3 DS Turbo R 2020
- Maverick X3 Max DS Turbo R 2020
- Maverick X3 Max RS Turbo R 2020
- Maverick X3 Max Turbo 2018, 2019, 2020
- Maverick X3 Max Turbo R 2017, 2018, 2019
- Maverick X3 Max X ds Turbo R 2017, 2018, 2019
- Maverick X3 Max X rs Turbo R 2017, 2018, 2019
- Maverick X3 RS Turbo R 2020
- Maverick X3 Turbo 2018, 2019, 2020
- Maverick X3 Turbo R 2018, 2019
- Maverick X3 X ds 2017
- Maverick X3 X ds Turbo R 2018, 2019
- Maverick X3 X mr Turbo 2018, 2019, 2020
- Maverick X3 X mr Turbo R 2018, 2019
- Maverick X3 X rc Turbo 2018, 2019, 2020
- Maverick X3 X rc Turbo R 2018, 2019
- Maverick X3 X rs 2017
- Maverick X3 X rs Turbo R 2018, 2019
Leave The R&D To The Pros
How we make it happen
“Good enough,” doesn’t cut it at Dynojet. We know racers don’t want to just finish somewhere in the middle, and enthusiasts aren’t out to just have an OK time. We’re constantly looking for ways to deliver more performance and durability, so we upped the ante at Stage 5, which features a big wheel turbocharger upgrade in addition to everything in our Stage 4 Power Package. It’s not just about getting vaguely “more power,” it’s about getting up to 65 more HP than stock (on 100 octane) and pushing everything to the max. In the research and development phase, we’re not afraid to push it ‘til it breaks, and that is most evident in our Stage 4 Power Package. Our tuning experts spent countless hours hand-crafting and testing tunes for the higher boost levels that can be achieved with the upgraded turbocharger you get at Stage 4. Put the hammer all the way down with confidence — that’s how we got here, after all.